9.12.2008

Out with the new, in with the old...

I probably should have read for Western Civ, but I didn't of course. As far as I know, the class has been a requirement for everyone because the Uni feels it important to know where we did good (and bad) in history so that we may continue progressing in society (or not). I hope my generation hasn't reached stasis, because nobody else does the reading either. But I also think there about a thousand other classes that would compel kids to get up and make change that are far more inspiring than Western Civ. Gosh, I guess I wish people would just find SOMETHING to care and yell and get angry about besides trying all 235 flavors of Sno Cone (that was on the cover of the UDK yesterday, of course.)

Here's to less apathy, University of Kansas.

In other news, I am getting over myself as of three days ago. I'm done being the reason I feel like shit.

No comments: