2.08.2009

... makes me want to rock out

How do you get someone to see something that isn't actually there?

I took an IQ test unknowingly and found out mine is in the 97th percentile of those in the 18-24 range. I should use my brain more.

Felix Gonzalez-Torres, I know that it isn't about the light bulbs, it's about the burning out. I don't think I could love anyone who couldn't see it.

I get to carry the casket at the funeral on Wednesday. I just didn't think it was right to find someone Grandpa didn't know to do it when I'm totally capable.

Unlike the installation, our light bulbs don't get replaced. We have to burn alone 'til we end. I'm a little sad you can't see the visual importance of that.

On a less cryptically depressing note, I still think it's funny when people ask me where the White Castle is in MPLS (Blaisdell and Lake folks. Seriously.)

No comments: