1.02.2009

Smells like my soul.


Like an old cave. Like tunnels running underneath all my favorite places. Warm and wet. Ahh... I just ordered this today and I can't wait.

Taylor sent me a picture of Mork and Mindy for Christmas and Max and I talked for almost two and a half hours today. Happily unproductive productivity? Very.

I'm felting my lunch sack. I haven't done it in so long and i forgot what a pain it is. My washing machine is too old and frail to felt it on its own, so that leaves me in the basement, hands soaking in scalding water rubbing wool together like a madperson. Bah.

G.O.B. survived his mystery illness. No one knows what he had, but I believe he was cured by Brian's shaman friend in Jamaica Plain. Thanks for making that trip to pray for my cat, Sebastian. Dill pickle to my cheese...

I don't want to go back to Lawrence. I wish UMKC was actually a good school so I could go there and love where I live. I'm tired of college students. I want to live with real people.

1 comment:

s.murph said...

being back feels good. I needed to be in charge of my days again.

p.s. If I didn't hate that place so much, I'd ask you to go get a cup of basement tea with me.